• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Workshop manua;l

Johnwayne

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
50
Model of Z
"M" Roadster
This is all you will ever need to maintain/repair your Z regardless of model or engine size
Covers all models from 1800cc to 3200 M versions
Roadster and Coupe-manual or auto


The manual is over 2" thick with full sections on engine/gearbox/suspension/ brakes/wiring diagrams etc
Explanatory details and pictures making for simpler repairs
2024-08-10 16.13.10.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 2024-08-10 16.04.27.webp
    2024-08-10 16.04.27.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 543
  • 2024-08-10 16.07.04.webp
    2024-08-10 16.07.04.webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 588
  • 2024-08-10 16.06.48.webp
    2024-08-10 16.06.48.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 562
  • 2024-08-10 16.14.07.webp
    2024-08-10 16.14.07.webp
    91.3 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
Yes sorry.I am open to offers as I no longer have my Z-I would guess around £25
 
Brilliant, I private messaged a bit earlier about it, but will add another message now with regards to collection.

Thanks, Chris
 
John
I sent you a PM message re purchasing this at 3.27pm
Awaiting a reply to pay …. And organise collection

Im Guessing you didn’t get it ?
Let me know …
 
So just to confirm, DLN1965 messaged before me, so rightfully he has first dibs on the book.

If the above is correct, fair enough, these things happen
 
TBH boys I wouldn't get too excited about fighting over a Bentley's book. They are USA only and there are a LOT of differences with UK (and european) specs.
They are also seriously lacking on detail for any jobs and the pictures are crap. I paid nearly £100 for mine and it is rubbish. They are no 'Haynes' that's for sure.
 
Back
Top