• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3. Wheels for sale ‘MINT’ MORE WHEELS ADDED updated Jan 22nd

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Points
138
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
UPDATED Sat 22nd Jan……………

I have several items for sale,

1x Full set of staggered MINT 17” Refurbed Style 78’s. SOLD

1 x Full set of staggered MINT 17” Refurbed Style 78’s £595

1x Full set of staggered Refurbed 17” Style 78’s in very good used condition, 2 mint front tyres, rears need replacing. £500

1x Full set of staggered MINT Refurbed 17” style 32’s with Excellent Pirelli tyres all 7mm+ SOLD

1 x Full set of MINT 18” staggered style 78 bolted split rims, very very rare (Z4 upgrade but fit Z3 as picture) £900

1 x Full set of MINT 18” staggered style 78 bolted split rims with Avon front Michelin rear tyres,
very very rare wheels and yes I have 2 sets………. £1,150

1 x set of staggered Mint style 42 bolted split rims with either 7.5” or 8” fronts and 8.5“ rears. £725

Full details of sizes part numbers will come soon

I also have a sport brushed aluminium centre console heater control and gear lever surrounds.
 

Attachments

  • 2BB7A6B4-E7FA-4695-AD9A-64D092405579.webp
    2BB7A6B4-E7FA-4695-AD9A-64D092405579.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Full set of Refurbed staggered style 78’s in MINT condition

2 x 7.5 x 17 front
2 x 8.5 x 17 rears

as pictures

£595

PM if interested.

john
 

Attachments

  • 80970BE2-2B60-4F4C-BD0B-9BBFDDD69331.webp
    80970BE2-2B60-4F4C-BD0B-9BBFDDD69331.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 4E914C94-AC15-4E61-B709-706B7E18BDAC.webp
    4E914C94-AC15-4E61-B709-706B7E18BDAC.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 134
  • C59C6D8B-8E59-4970-8418-C85793E3ABCF.webp
    C59C6D8B-8E59-4970-8418-C85793E3ABCF.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 130
Just got back from picking up the style 32s from @Dakar Z3. I have to say these were better than I had hoped for. Advertised as 'mint' and they certainly are. They are for my wifes E36 that I'm restoring. She was blown away when she saw them.

If anyone is having any doubts, I can say John is a canny bloke and will not mess you around. If his other wheels are like this, you'll be very happy too.

IMG_4056.webp
 
Just got back from picking up the style 32s from @Dakar Z3. I have to say these were better than I had hoped for. Advertised as 'mint' and they certainly are. They are for my wifes E36 that I'm restoring. She was blown away when she saw them.

If anyone is having any doubts, I can say John is a canny bloke and will not mess you around. If his other wheels are like this, you'll be very happy too.

View attachment 210429
Hello Mike,
Thank you for your comments, I’m pleased they exceeded your expectations.
Happy restoring! Send me a pic when done.
 
I Have another Full set of staggered style 78’s in ‘MINT’ Refurbed condition,

2 x 7.5 x 17” fronts
2 x 8.5 x 17” Rears

£595
 

Attachments

  • CD41F945-94E1-422D-A030-819A1E1E91C4.webp
    CD41F945-94E1-422D-A030-819A1E1E91C4.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 41E26821-7FD1-4AF3-BF2F-9EF9614B4956.webp
    41E26821-7FD1-4AF3-BF2F-9EF9614B4956.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Here we have another set of staggered 78’s,

2 x 7.5 x 17” fronts
2 x 8.5 x 17” rears

The wheels have been Refurbed but not by me, I received them in there current condition, they are in excellent unmarked used condition, finished in a sparkle silver, included are 2 x 225/45/17 Toyo Proxes T1R with over 7mm tread no punctures DOT 15, perfect unmarked sidewalls, the rear tyres need replacing. I have some 245/40/17 rear Michelin’s at extra cost!

£500
 

Attachments

  • FA2A02B6-B0A7-4DDD-9F1D-6198ECC339E1.webp
    FA2A02B6-B0A7-4DDD-9F1D-6198ECC339E1.webp
    60.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 045ECC9C-7533-4DD9-B01E-0931FB11ACFB.webp
    045ECC9C-7533-4DD9-B01E-0931FB11ACFB.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 797F4906-F824-492B-A4BA-9A949CE847E5.webp
    797F4906-F824-492B-A4BA-9A949CE847E5.webp
    122.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 3F447C21-C903-4064-88CB-CACAC5E9168E.webp
    3F447C21-C903-4064-88CB-CACAC5E9168E.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Tyres for sale AVON ZV7. BRAND NEW SET NEVER FITTED

2 x 225/45/17. 91Y

2 x 245/40/17 91Y

£285
 
Last edited:
Back
Top