• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Style 42 7.5” x 17”. front wheels

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Points
138
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
I have 2 x 7.5 x17” front Style 42 bolted split rims in usable condition.
Genuine BMW Part number 36 11 1 094 373

They have been Refurbed sometime in the past and are usable but they could both do with a re-furb to make perfect.

Both wheels are true and straight, have no kerb rash and have never been cracked or repaired

Extremely rare wheels now becoming very difficult to source, I will split and sell one wheel if someone is looking for a spare.

£100 each plus carriage at cost.



**I have another FULL SET of Staggered Style 42’s being Refurbed and they will be ready within the week.
 

Attachments

  • 614C7297-D3D3-43A7-9D7A-26F5413366DA.webp
    614C7297-D3D3-43A7-9D7A-26F5413366DA.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 6188A67B-705D-4EB4-9187-8D6D9052E7A2.webp
    6188A67B-705D-4EB4-9187-8D6D9052E7A2.webp
    125.1 KB · Views: 178
  • A582D1F7-7A3F-492F-9AB9-39B337409CF5.webp
    A582D1F7-7A3F-492F-9AB9-39B337409CF5.webp
    104.5 KB · Views: 181
Hey Dakar,
Do you have any idea of what the cost would be to ship one of those to Utah in the US?
I have a badly broken barrel on one of my wheels.
Thanx
 
Hey Dakar,
Do you have any idea of what the cost would be to ship one of those to Utah in the US?
I have a badly broken barrel on one of my wheels.
Thanx
I don’t but I will check for you, give me an area code please.
 
84720 is the zip code. It's probably going to be ridiculous but I have to ask.
I thank you for doing this.
 
I want everybody to know that Dakar Z3 went out of his way to package and send the wheels to Utah, USA. I went ahead and bought them both, so now I have a spare. It's good to have a spare with how hard these are to find. They were a color match almost exactly. I think better than he posted. Packaged very well and arrived in great condition.
After 6 months, I'm finally ready to get my 2000 Z3 2.8 back on the road.
Was an excellent transaction, and I highly recommend Dakar Z3 for a clean transaction.
Thank you Dakar Z3
 
I want everybody to know that Dakar Z3 went out of his way to package and send the wheels to Utah, USA. I went ahead and bought them both, so now I have a spare. It's good to have a spare with how hard these are to find. They were a color match almost exactly. I think better than he posted. Packaged very well and arrived in great condition.
After 6 months, I'm finally ready to get my 2000 Z3 2.8 back on the road.
Was an excellent transaction, and I highly recommend Dakar Z3 for a clean transaction.
Thank you Dakar Z3
Hello Jim,

Thank you for your kind words, knowing how difficult it would be to purchase a single wheel and the fact I had 2 wheels spare was a no brainer really.
As well as creating additional space in my garage it also helped a fellow Z3 owner get out of a fix. I am pleased I was able to help to get you mobile again. Enjoy and drive safe.
I hope all goes well on the health front, my thoughts and best wishes are with you my friend!

John
 
Back
Top