• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Z3 steering wheel

Jimmy Weston

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Points
77
Location
Midlands
Model of Z
2.8 induvidual
I'm after a flat bottomed steering wheel , or something slightly different , I'm open to all options as long as it fits a z3 , please pm iff u have one knocking about,thanks


Jimmy.
 
IMG_20170614_074723.webp


@Jimmy Weston This steering wheel is actually round but they remoulded the bottom to make it flat. You are probably best off buying a standard wheel from someone and sending your wheel in for a retrim as it will be difficult to find one that's already been converted.
 
View attachment 58146

@Jimmy Weston This steering wheel is actually round but they remoulded the bottom to make it flat. You are probably best off buying a standard wheel from someone and sending your wheel in for a retrim as it will be difficult to find one that's already been converted.
Thats the one :):)
 
It was actually @yocky z3 2.0 who set the trend... I just copied him. :whistle:

If I could have it re done I think I'd love to have the top flat too. But then the cost would be ridiculous I reckon.
 
Thanks for the heads up boys I'd didn't realise Royal steering wheels could flatten them,thanks faheem,I may have found one ,but iff doesn't work out I will try royals,ohh I do like the idea off a flat top one to as well ,thankyou .

Jimmy
 
@savagenoize I've not had an issue with them. I've been wanting the wheel since February when I originally emailed them I received a reply almost instantly on the original email and then when I followed up in March and again in June. On all occasions I received a fairly prompt reply. Main method of contacting Jack has been through WhatsApp.
 
Back
Top