• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Sport Front Bumper Titan Silver 2.2 (fits all Z3)

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title a lovely deep and wide mouthed Z3 front bumper complete with grills and impact panel

Only things not included are the fog lights (although I do have some)

And.. the fog lights blanks, which I can include for an extra price if I still have any at the time of purchase.

Paint wear and minor marks as per photos.

No deep scratches or cracks.

Collection from Woking, Surrey

On eBay for £300, will take a sensible offer from the forum.



DSC_3396.webp
DSC_3395.webp
DSC_3394.webp
DSC_3393.webp
DSC_3392.webp
DSC_3391.webp
DSC_3390.webp
DSC_3262.webp
DSC_3261.webp
DSC_3260.webp
DSC_2936.webp
DSC_2935.webp
 
Back
Top