You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

I’d take it, great price. But looks like it’s for a right hand drive car….![]()
I don’t think it’s symmetrical. Is it? Looks like the bottom part has a higher point on the right than the left.Does it really matter?
Tony.
I don’t think it’s symmetrical. Is it? Looks like the bottom part has a higher point on the right than the left.
If it is symmetrical, I may be interested.
Bargain
Hello, yes bottom right near the cigarette lighter is slightly raised. The dial surround piece also tapers at the bottom left side, where the right side is straight, this is the opposite way round for a LHD console. Hope this helps.I don’t think it’s symmetrical. Is it? Looks like the bottom part has a higher point on the right than the left.
If it is symmetrical, I may be interested.
The white wheels in your Coupe (profile pic) look great. I’ve also been thinking of changing my markers to the smoked look. Here’s mine.