• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Sport Facelift BRUSHED ALLOY DASH

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Points
138
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
Z3 ‘Facelift Sport’ Brushed alloy dash in excellent undamaged condition

£90

Postage at cost
 

Attachments

  • 393CFB10-91E4-44C7-805C-D19A46DCF272.webp
    393CFB10-91E4-44C7-805C-D19A46DCF272.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 415
Till someone asks if it includes fitting . . . . . ;)=))

That will soon sell John.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
I don’t think it’s symmetrical. Is it? Looks like the bottom part has a higher point on the right than the left.
If it is symmetrical, I may be interested.

You could be correct, I hadn't spotted that tbh. A long time since I had my Z3.

Tony.
 
I don’t think it’s symmetrical. Is it? Looks like the bottom part has a higher point on the right than the left.
If it is symmetrical, I may be interested.
Hello, yes bottom right near the cigarette lighter is slightly raised. The dial surround piece also tapers at the bottom left side, where the right side is straight, this is the opposite way round for a LHD console. Hope this helps.
 
I'd forgotten how good that car looked Andy. When Martin got his Laguna Seca blue with white wheels I liked that too.

Tony.
 
Back
Top