• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 side bonnet grills vents shark fins Sapphire Black

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
as title

Need new badges

Questions and comments via PM please

£35 delivered to mainland UK

Thanks

24DC2DB9-33F4-4BC8-9C58-00979F2976CE.webp
160FBD26-C96B-4976-A613-DC119C55E762.webp
82F252BF-2676-47F3-869B-B19CD396B1B3.webp
19485DDB-45D5-4FAD-84AE-37B9A14B9EFC.webp
E6FE6083-F3EA-4E25-8CE9-627445A6A36E.webp
3D8F43CC-D551-44A5-B83B-5AD46E8A329B.webp
 
Is this from a facelift car? do you have the 3rd brake light cover? I know a guy that was looking for the 3rd brake facelift in black
 
Is this from a facelift car? do you have the 3rd brake light cover? I know a guy that was looking for the 3rd brake facelift in black

This is prefacelift, post facelift is usually cosmos black, I have a couple of facelift covers, neither black though
 
Back
Top