• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 seat lifter kits at ZEDfest.

How you going to get a suitcase in a Z boot then, eh?, eh?;)=)) I do, however, have a rather large soft holdall ..................:)

Tony.
You've got a huge boot on that there zee four,can get loads in there......but make sure you can still squeeze in those fog lights please :D........but don't sell them as well before I get there =)).

Steve
 
Now there's a thing, I have got those marked up at £35, do you think that's enough?=))

Tony.
 
Now there's a thing, I have got those marked up at £35, do you think that's enough?=))

Tony.
Tony i think you missed your calling in life........you'd make a great market trader =))

Steve
 
Steve, you plonker!! :ymdevil:=))=)). I suppose young Albert could be Uncle Albert then.;)

Tony.
 
Last Bump.

Tony.
 
Back
Top