• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 roadster 1.9 1998 (Updated)

Mus Musculus

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Nov 27, 2022
Points
119
Location
Ramsey, Huntingdonshire
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Posting on behalf of the son of a previous member (Paul Dallas - PCD) who unfortunately passed away January this year. The car is in minty condition, always garaged, and mostly driven in summer.

Also advertised here: Car and Classic auction

1.9 M44
97910 miles
Artic Silver
MOT vaid until 20/07/2024
£2,500.00 OVNO

If you are interested please contact me via private chat and I will provide the contact details.

image.png


P1010374.jpg
P1010375.jpg
P1010376.jpg
P1010377.jpg
P1010428.jpg
P1010366_1.jpeg
P1010368_1.jpeg
P1010369_1.jpeg
P1010371_1.jpeg
 
Last edited:
That is really nice. It really should be worth more than that.

I bet that was registered to BMW GB in Bracknell when it was new with the AN registration.
 
I think the M44 is such a pretty roadster and that seems like fantastic value at the ask - GLWTS :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top