my wife is selling her Z3 roadster pre facelift with only 44k miles from new and original bill of sale.
she has owned it for 7 years but is finding it hard to get in and out so now up for sale.
I have listed it on eBay on the link below with a starting price of 5k with no reserve but I’m hoping it will go to an enthusiast who will look after it.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16671943...STfQndSR2-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
she has owned it for 7 years but is finding it hard to get in and out so now up for sale.
I have listed it on eBay on the link below with a starting price of 5k with no reserve but I’m hoping it will go to an enthusiast who will look after it.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16671943...STfQndSR2-&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Attachments
-
IMG_1336.webp216.9 KB · Views: 358 -
IMG_1151.webp190.8 KB · Views: 345 -
IMG_1152.webp199.2 KB · Views: 355 -
IMG_1157.webp161.3 KB · Views: 361 -
IMG_1156.webp158.7 KB · Views: 346 -
IMG_1155.webp133.7 KB · Views: 360 -
IMG_1158.webp144.6 KB · Views: 358 -
IMG_1154.webp209.3 KB · Views: 360 -
IMG_1162.webp80.6 KB · Views: 354 -
IMG_1161.webp136.6 KB · Views: 342 -
IMG_1160.webp166.9 KB · Views: 343 -
IMG_1148.webp131.7 KB · Views: 335
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.