• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

tom_sk

Dedicated Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Points
34
Location
Laceby nr. Grimsby
Model of Z
2.2i
Z3 PARTS FOR SALE

NOTE I have my z3 up for sale <https://zroadster.org/threads/z3-roadster-2-2i-2001-x-price-£5950.22850/ >and will include these items in the sale if I get near the asking price. This means I will not be accepting any offers on them until the car is sold.
Also, I have not included any postage/carriage charges. Not sure how to work these out at the moment – will try to find out later and edit this post.

1. OEM Chrome Gills. Superb condition with all clips. Not easy to find these days unless you want to import from US or buy cheap copies. £125
zdWP6eP.jpg



2. OEM Tonneau Cover. Black, in excellent condition. Essential for keeping out bugs and dirt if, like me, you drive ‘topless’ all the time. Looks neater too. Easy on/off (with practice :) ) and folds for storage in the boot. £120
X0OXwgZ.jpg



3. OEM Wind Deflector (mesh type). Excellent condition with all clips/straps. Try driving with/without and notice the difference! £120
fYMwywK.jpg



4. Door cards. Black/topaz blue oregon leather inserts. Inserts attached by screws so easy to remove/replace. N/S one has small ‘nick’on top near front but hardly noticeable, otherwise in excellent scuff-free condition. £SOLD
zz55ymJ.jpg



5. OEM First Aid Kit. Looks like new. Unused, all original packages there and unopened. Sits neatly in cubby hole to right of the boot. Essential item for anyone restoring their zed to original condition. £20
6ANpWYN.jpg



6. OEM Aerial Mast. As new condition. Has yours been replaced by a ‘stubby’? Restore it back for £SOLD

(Sorry, can't find a pic but I'm sure you know what it looks like :) )

Also have socket for oil filter housing and airbag reset tool. Will include these with the car unless buyer does not want them, in which case I will advertise them later.

Thee are more pics at https://cormacki.imgur.com/ (click on a pic for a closer view)
 
Last edited:
And I thought I was first in the queue :( I am also interested in the door cards

Sean, sorry I forgot I had spoken to you about them. I've been inundated with so many requests/offers for parts that I've got in a mess. I'll start a list and put you at the top!

IF there are no takers I would take the door cards - thanks

Sorry, Mario but I did promise them to sean first and don't like to go back on my word.
I've now made a list so hopefully won't get in a muddle again :oops:
 
Sean, sorry I forgot I had spoken to you about them. I've been inundated with so many requests/offers for parts that I've got in a mess. I'll start a list and put you at the top!p



Sorry, Mario but I did promise them to sean first and don't like to go back on my word.
I've now made a list so hopefully won't get in a muddle again :oops:
Thanks Ian, ...................................................... not to mention the Stormwerks stuff, did you find the Oem parts :)
 
Thanks Ian, ...................................................... not to mention the Stormwerks stuff, did you find the Oem parts :)

You're welcome......................................not yet, but I'm sure they're somewhere in the garage!
 
CAR NOW SOLD SO THESE PARTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

The aerial is SOLD
sean d is having the door cards (TAKEN)
Mario is first on the list for the wind deflector.
Antm72 are you still interested in the first-aid kit?
Chrome gills should go on ebay as they're fairly scarce atm.

I'm a bit snowed under just now but will sort out costs for postage on Mon.
 
Last edited:
Hello - is this going ahead please? I am interested in the wind deflector as discussed.. thanks.
 
Hello - is this going ahead please? I am interested in the wind deflector as discussed.. thanks.
I doubt it. He hasn't been on here for 11 weeks now.
 
Back
Top