• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Oregon Beige Side Window Vents and Connecting Duct (Pair) £20

MisterP007

German Engineering - Italian Clothes
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Points
155
Location
Tunbridge Wells
Model of Z
Z3 2.8

Attachments

  • Sandy Paterson copy9.webp
    Sandy Paterson copy9.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Sandy Paterson copy10.webp
    Sandy Paterson copy10.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 77
Time to bump all my for sales up the list Sorry!!
 
Z3 1998 Oregon Beige Side Window Vents and connecting ducts (Pair) £30


Message me via ebay if you want to make an offer, I will provide a 10% discount to any ZORG Member, or better still I will donate the 10% to ZORG!
Hi , I’m after the right hand side vent, mine has the retaining lip BroKen off so won’t fasten into the dash. Would you split.
paul
 
Back
Top