• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 not mine though

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
This P reg is up for sale just round the corner from me at a garage so I couldn't resist having a nosy. Looked quite cheap at first............
WP_20160916_15_20_40_Pro.webp


then I walked round the back...........
WP_20160916_15_21_26_Pro.webp


and the sales man/owner came out,said he's not sure if it's a 1.8 or a 1.9 but it has 11 months mot,service history and only 160,000 miles on the clock :wideyed:
So I didn't take his offer of a test drive :rolleyes:.
Then as I was trying to look interested @madleemark pulled in,in his silver zed to the place I did wave but he doesn't know me and as my van was parked beside this poor old zed he wouldn't have seen it and probably thought i was just lurking about near an old van :meh:.
Any way if you want to buy this zed the guy said he'd give me a drink out of it so don't knock him down on the price too much ;)=))

Steve
 
For someone with a tight budget or "short arms, long pockets syndrome" it could be a good buy. 160k miles wouldn't put me off, and apart from the big vent in the rear window it looks pretty straight.

I reckon storage in a dry garage and a bit of TLC would bring this Zed back to life pretty quickly. You could pick up a good secondhand roof for £150-200 and you may even be able to negotiate a bit off the price to help pay for it.

It's cheap enough to take a punt on I think. If I was a bit closer ............
 
Same colour as my old Z3 :p
 
hi bozzy, should of gave us a nudge, i dont bite lol, have i seen your z3 on the drive when i go to the co op?
that z3 was £1795 last week, its a bit rough around the edges!
I should have mate but I don't know what your name is......... Mad ? Lee or Mark I'm guessing =)).
Yes that'll be my zed that you see if you go down Grasmere Road on the way to the Co Op :).
you're welcome to pop in I'm usually tinkering with it at the weekends if I'm not out enjoying it.

Steve
 
For someone with a tight budget or "short arms, long pockets syndrome" it could be a good buy. 160k miles wouldn't put me off, and apart from the big vent in the rear window it looks pretty straight.


I reckon storage in a dry garage and a bit of TLC would bring this Zed back to life pretty quickly. You could pick up a good secondhand roof for £150-200 and you may even be able to negotiate a bit off the price to help pay for it.

It's cheap enough to take a punt on I think. If I was a bit closer ............
You may be right there Gary but it would have to be reduced in price a fair bit to make it worth while.
It's got some rust on the sills and wheel arches so needs some body work doing. If I had space for it and time I might of considered it but my drive way is full :rolleyes:.

Steve
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top