• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 m roadster r.c models

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
Thought I'd see if there's any interest on here before listing them elsewhere.
I have 2 Tamiya radio controlled cars, both in excellent condition 1 in silver and 1 grey. Both are from the 1990s and hardly used.

This is the silver one.
20201025_122522.webp
20201025_122542.webp
20201025_122556.webp
20201025_122619.webp
20201025_122722.webp
20201025_122741.webp
20201025_122753.webp
20201025_122923.webp

This is the grey one
20201025_123040.webp
20201025_123050.webp
20201025_123126.webp
20201025_123157.webp
20201025_123237.webp
20201025_123244.webp
20201025_123341.webp
20201025_123354.webp
20201025_123411.webp


During lock down I bought loads of different rc cars, now I'm thinning my collection down.
I have one original box for either one.
There are 2 original manuals though.
Radio gear and battery can be added if you need it. I Don't have any spare battery chargers but they're about £30 to buy.

Thanks for looking.
 
Back
Top