• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 interior (matching electric seats, doorcards and mats)

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Points
176
Location
Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
9194B75B-CA62-42D4-99C6-5A1DB78B3460.jpeg
4272E592-0E14-4205-B0E6-E7DFA99FA609.jpeg
18EC433F-06D9-4E41-8F53-80ADC62E1E4D.jpeg
C85667F5-6E5E-4925-8D2C-DB488A9D4EE8.jpeg
0A49480B-1787-42D8-B974-E5939B7A39CD.jpeg
B54F467B-D964-4145-B47C-B4E9B4F44A99.jpeg
6AAB11D5-C5B9-44E5-B253-014069EBFAEC.jpeg
CD144BC7-2FD0-4A8A-9076-9411746FA3B9.jpeg
8E1BDB23-36BD-4AB8-9904-670221DF2460.jpeg
1B10C284-519F-442C-900B-BC4CDA68BCB6.jpeg
19650C0B-29C8-4389-8EA5-0A4D0E30762D.webp
539874D0-7D10-4C63-9EF7-44BC56EABDBF.webp
05C82574-5E93-445A-BC37-46D0484B7277.webp
 

Attachments

  • F2EF3C0D-9BE3-4940-820A-3FEA1BC89693.webp
    F2EF3C0D-9BE3-4940-820A-3FEA1BC89693.webp
    200.5 KB · Views: 68
  • AE7260F4-0B78-4E81-A8E0-6B7BC4ED120D.webp
    AE7260F4-0B78-4E81-A8E0-6B7BC4ED120D.webp
    197.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 1C63BFFC-472C-4D2D-B2E3-9566CC4B9CDC.webp
    1C63BFFC-472C-4D2D-B2E3-9566CC4B9CDC.webp
    204.8 KB · Views: 79
  • A8B1EA2B-F523-4143-AC5B-A0A1498B9DB8.webp
    A8B1EA2B-F523-4143-AC5B-A0A1498B9DB8.webp
    206.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 39339C65-9DD3-4BCD-B90D-5E04FC6BFDDC.webp
    39339C65-9DD3-4BCD-B90D-5E04FC6BFDDC.webp
    190.4 KB · Views: 71
  • C73FBECB-F344-4B32-A4C9-3D697A108DE0.webp
    C73FBECB-F344-4B32-A4C9-3D697A108DE0.webp
    180 KB · Views: 72
I believe this is ‘Violet’ Oregon leather.
Both seats electric and work backwards/forwards and up/down.

The mats photograph strangely. They don’t look that worn in person.
This has come from a low mileage (50k) 1998 2.8.

£450 ONO.
Collection from Canterbury, Kent.
Could meet up close to M25 Kent/Surrey/Essex border.
 
Hi @Dino D are you a trader?
No.
I have broken a car for certain key spares for mine and selling off what I don’t need.

Is there something particular you need? I’ve not yet gotten round to listing all the bits yet.
 
Yes, something springs to mind. I’ll photo what I’m thinking if and send it across.
 
Yyou would not happen to have a cross member in a reasonable condition? Realoem part no 51718410212.
 

Attachments

  • 1631104738822.webp
    1631104738822.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 1631104758348.webp
    1631104758348.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 86
If you can get the two top of dashboard mounted vents out without breaking the clips I’d be interested in those 😁. Probably a long shot though
 
If you can get the two top of dashboard mounted vents out without breaking the clips I’d be interested in those 😁. Probably a long shot though
Ah, now you’ve reminded me I’ve got a broken one that I need to swap out…It was easier taking the whole dash out rather than getting those little ****ers off in one piece!
 
Back
Top