• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Hardtop in Titan silver.

Tfp

Zorg Legend
Supporter
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Points
84
Location
Cambs
As per title, a Titan silver hardtop in good condition.

It comes complete with the fitting kit and removal tool.

I'm after £800 for it.

004.webp 003.webp 005.webp
 
Last edited:
I think the price is bang on if you want to sell, you could ask more and have it sitting around forever
 
I think the price is bang on if you want to sell, you could ask more and have it sitting around forever
Thank you Sean,

Sadly it looks like I'm losing my storage, so it's got to go.
 
This is still available if anyone fancies it.

Tim
 
Thanks for the heads up @BMBabe struggling for space at the moment with the bits I bought from Martin and Mscalex for my 3.0 and need to start saving for the next opportunity to buy myself and M ;)
 
I was the fortunate person who bought the hardtop. This was in near mint condition and came with the all important BMW fitting kit, trim pieces, the demister switch, wiring loom adapter and the storage bag which only needs a minor repair (my wife reckons a few minutes on the sewing machine will see it as good as new). And of course, the added bonus was the colour matches the car perfectly. To top it all (no pun intended) Tim helped my son and me to fit it for the journey home.

TFP, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

CW
 
Thank you for your kind comments.

That really is a lovely car you have there, and those floormats.....

Tim
 
  • Like
Reactions: Z3I
Back
Top