• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 hardtop brackets NOW SOLD

V8rumbler2

Regular Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Points
19
These came with my roof when I bought it . They were being used & are clearly not OEM.
With originals fetching silly money this is a budget alternative.
£100 posted within uk-- NOW SOLD
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 301
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 284
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 278
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    63 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
They look like the ones I had fitted to my car when I got my first hardtop. They worked perfectly well and once in place you can't see them. These would be a great buy.
 
Might be worth fining shop to fabricate a few sets and then selling them onwards.
 
There used to be a member on here selling "home made" hard top fixing kits. He offered a service whereby you could order a hard top to be sprayed which colour you desired and then offered a nights accommodation in Scotland to go and have it fitted including this fitting kit. It was quite a few years ago mind.

Tony.
 
I’d need more than a nights accommodation travelling from Southampton 😁
It was a big trek collecting the car from your neighbour 👍
 
Back
Top