Hi, I have a Z3 hard top for sale that is in Mint condition. It is in Estoril blue and was professionally resprayed only last month. DM me if you’re interested and we can discuss price. It would be collection only from Wembley 
I also currently have the fitting mounts with heated screen wiring loom, but someone is already interested in buying those separately, but may be available if that doesn’t work out.
In addition to the above, I have the following items too for sale:
-Torneau Cover in black
- Richbrook Storm sheild made to measure cover (only 5 months old)
- Mesh wind deflector
I also currently have the fitting mounts with heated screen wiring loom, but someone is already interested in buying those separately, but may be available if that doesn’t work out.
In addition to the above, I have the following items too for sale:
-Torneau Cover in black
- Richbrook Storm sheild made to measure cover (only 5 months old)
- Mesh wind deflector
Attachments
-
IMG_3318.webp130 KB · Views: 6 -
IMG_3317.webp101.7 KB · Views: 5 -
IMG_3032.webp132.7 KB · Views: 5 -
IMG_3323.webp55.1 KB · Views: 2 -
IMG_3322.webp57.4 KB · Views: 3 -
IMG_3321.webp35.2 KB · Views: 5 -
IMG_3320.webp39.9 KB · Views: 4 -
IMG_3319.webp64.5 KB · Views: 5 -
IMG_3287.webp60.8 KB · Views: 4 -
IMG_3324.webp184.8 KB · Views: 3 -
IMG_3325.webp106.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.