• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 front under pinnings

Dado

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
2.2 mtec
Hi all
Due to the untimely demise of my Z msport 2.2 I have many parts that were all bought to replace worn, on it.
Not clever enough to put pictures of them but they are all new and boxed and if you need them you will know what they are.
Right then I have pair of front discs, calipers complete with new hoses and redstuff pads the total spent was £233 to buy would sell for £200.
Set of front track control arms and bushes complete with drop links and new bolt on brackets to connect, total spent was £207 to buy would sell for £190
A set of new nylon type(orange) antiroll bar bushes for £25
A new brembo oil filter and six litres of Castrol oil Which was £75 to buy but would sell for £65
And finally a full set of antilock sensors front and back in original packing and I think were about £30 so would sell for £20.
All these parts were bought to do a front end sort out due to MOT man saying there was a little play in the drop links and I went a bit over top buying parts to fix, was going to service it at the same time but got saved the trouble by it being written off.
Have no idea what sort of cost postage or carriage would cost but am in Milton Keynes, if anybody wants the whole lot would consider a bit less cost and would be willing to meet halfway for collection.
DD