• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 Front lip only.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 10, 2016
Points
128
Location
Salisbury
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
I have a brand new fibreglass front lip for a Z3 for sale I bought it from a company in Kingslyn at £90 but I’m selling for £60 Plus what ever the postage is. It is only the black front lip in the picture for sell not the grey bumper.
 

Attachments

  • 913393CB-C4EF-4D93-BDB9-1F6879A06300.webp
    913393CB-C4EF-4D93-BDB9-1F6879A06300.webp
    179.1 KB · Views: 161
I'll have it.
I've just sent something similar, www.parcel2go is easiest. The post Office charge for something that length is hilarious.
Hi
the cheapest postage I can find is through ( parcels to go through u.p.s ) £28.69.
just to say this has not been fitted on the car you will have to fit it and drill any holes.
I bought it after I’d had and accident in my Zed, then I decided that I personally preferred the type I had on car before the accident so got that instead. This left me with this. Hence I say it will need fettling and fixing to your car.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top