• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 for sale

Interesting, I must say at 3k it will definitely be going into mothballs. I will probably try it on autotrader when I get round to it. It's only popped its head above the turret again on here the last few days because someone expressed an interest.
 
Autotrader sounds a good shout to me. They probably get more attention than most selling sites.
Just be aware that you tend to get a lot of tyrekickers on the open market and not everyone will appreciate that your car is better than most.
 
Unfortunately many buy a z3 as a second fun car and the present financial squeeze seems to had the effect of reducing prices. A lot have come on the market and its a buyers market. I would shift the hardtop and fitting kit separately as they are always popular.
 
Unfortunately many buy a z3 as a second fun car and the present financial squeeze seems to had the effect of reducing prices. A lot have come on the market and its a buyers market. I would shift the hardtop and fitting kit separately as they are always popular.
I think you need to try the z3 uk forum on Facebook, or fb marketplace. Far better than paying autotrader.
 
After much deliberation I am definitely selling this car. Must be around £4000 but best sensible offer buys it.
 
I’am sorry to hear that you have not sold the Z3.

I’ve decided to not sell mine as I am not prepared to give it away. Its now going into long-term storage to keep the mileage down and maybe realise the value at some point in the future.
Tough times for everyone no matter your circumstances.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top