• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 For Sale

Hi Grumps, yes it is worth every penny in my view. But even though it is far better than others I've looked at for more money, I am being realistic and fair. I would be keeping it if it wasn't for my wife's access problems.
Have yourselves a great New Year.
Steve
 
It's a tricky time of year! Peoples minds are on Christmas and New Year, not getting another car. Good job I'm not desperate.
Steve
 
Mid-Feb to end-Mar is peak buying season ready for 1 April 6 months road tax. I'm sure you'll be fine if you can hold on a little longer until then.

There's been very few Z3s compared to normal put onto ebay over the last few weeks. Which sends a clear signal it's not been an optimal time to sell.
 
I'm just gob smacked this is still for sale,a great car well spected ,with the right mileage,at an amazing price,I'm pretty sure ,hopefully it will be sold very soon.
Jimmy.
 
My Z3 is now sold and I am sure that it will be well cared for and looked after. (And probably improved!)
I will still lurk on the forum and learn more as time goes on. Hopefully I will be able to dip in and get another Z3 at some point in the future. (Would really like an Mcoupe when wife's bad back allows but that looks unlikely )
Thanks to all those who have given advice over the years and those who inquired about the car.
Steve.
 
Good that you found a buyer Steve although sad that you had to let the car go. Hope your wife's back issue improves and at least doesn't worsen.

Tony.
 
Thanks Tony, got a diagnosis now so perhaps things will slowly improve. Might take a while before she can get out of a Zed though. :(
 
All the best Steve, hopefully see you back here in the future, hope the Missis gets better soon .
 
Back
Top