• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 facelift padded inner roof soft top lining sound deadening

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
Retro fit for prefacelift or facelift replacement for damaged or stained one.

collection from Woking, surrey or will deliver to mainland uk at cost (not cheap due to the length of it)

£80 plus postage

nice condition

removal guide here

 
Drying out after a quick wash

2ABDF26E-D556-4607-AFEC-771DD4A82212.webp
8AC9DEDF-2192-4988-AD18-F870E6589905.webp
5B75A3F9-3FC7-4F2E-B6AE-D709A42AA3AF.webp
6C0374AB-F30A-4016-BAB6-4586349728E3.webp
 
I would love that, but after reading your article on removing the liner, I am sure I couldn't fit it back… and I just got a new soft-top — that would've been the ideal opportunity to have the liner fitted. :(
 
Well, one of the comments on that article is from someone who took the liner to Soft-Top (Croydon), and that they wouldn't fit the it. Soft-Top is where I got my new top from.

The comment was from @jaguartvr :

I should have bought the liner and the front roof rail that fits to the windscreen
 
Retro fit for prefacelift or facelift replacement for damaged or stained one.

collection from Woking, surrey or will deliver to mainland uk at cost (not cheap due to the length of it)

£80 plus postage

nice condition

removal guide here

If you would mind posting it to Scotland I’ll have it Andy, just let me know the total. No hurry.

iain
 
Iain is having this one, but in news that won’t surprise many, I have another nice one at the office I think, will rummage on Monday

I already have one of these on my facelift Zed but I’m getting a new soft top fitted in June; will this simply stay in place when the top itself is removed or do I need to tell the fitter about it in advance? 🤔
 
I already have one of these on my facelift Zed but I’m getting a new soft top fitted in June; will this simply stay in place when the top itself is removed or do I need to tell the fitter about it in advance? 🤔

I think I’d let the fitter know in advance
 
How much was your new top ??
 
I bought one of these last year for mine - makes a fair bit of difference to the feel of the roof and the sound level. Also feels a bit warmer too!
Sadly mine was a bit short so I guess I had the wrong one, but I still fitted it! lol
 
I bought one of these last year for mine - makes a fair bit of difference to the feel of the roof and the sound level. Also feels a bit warmer too!
Sadly mine was a bit short so I guess I had the wrong one, but I still fitted it! lol

Glad you like it, odd that it appears short, they only came on facelift zeds and the roofs are entirely interchangeable anyway.
 
Glad you like it, odd that it appears short, they only came on facelift zeds and the roofs are entirely interchangeable anyway.
I'm a pre-facelift so it could simply be that I haven't done it up tight enough or something, but it is slightly too short at the back - I had to tuck in the narrow corner pieces behind the frame.
But I am very happy with it and it does make a difference.
Cheers. :)
 
Back
Top