• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Facelift Headlights (not Amber)

DaveP

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Points
128
Location
Reading
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Kobra rebody (see pic)
as it is the season for getting the Zeds ready for the spring summer season I thought I would have a clear out to help.

Here for sale is a pair of facelight headlights off of my 2001 2.2

They worked before being removed to make my kit.

They can be purchased either singly @ £40 each Plus postage or as a pair @ £80 pair Plus postage
I think this is a fair price to forum members. If you in the south then they can be collected from Reading.

They could do with a polish but I thought I would leave that to new owner using their preferred product/method
. AD4BD9DE-3236-496B-9810-A818FD545404.webp31D9E426-19E3-4A52-9C98-B09504AD2435.webp4E368318-BC93-46F0-B50A-F2909244FFDF.webp650CFCC7-92CF-4C14-B554-00EF7179B7CD.webpCB66DB4A-2907-4D97-B509-BC536983D6C8.webpCBB18C8F-66D4-49F3-A56F-45D0DB7907AB.webp

Pics attached

Dave
 
Pm received and responded with thanks

Dave
 
Question - is there a difference between LHD and RHD headlights?
 
Back
Top