• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 door tweeter speaker and covers.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
Anybody need these? There's a speaker ,the trim cover,screws plus the plastic cover for the inside of the door card all for the driver's side. £8 including postage or £5 if you see me.

NOW SOLD.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1396.webp
    DSCF1396.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF1395.webp
    DSCF1395.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 163
  • DSCF1398.webp
    DSCF1398.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF1400.webp
    DSCF1400.webp
    73.7 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF1401.webp
    DSCF1401.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Hi Ken I'll buy them please mate,the covers look in good shape. Mine have gone a bit manky for some reason.

Steve
 
If Steve does purchase them I would like them please
 
Ah yes, sorry about that,I was asking 'Bozzy Steve' as he was the first to say he wanted them.Basically,it's first come first served to be fair.It was just that I wanted to be sure he knew that it was just the driver's side bits,not both doors.
If he doesn't want them you are next in line.
Cheers,
Ken.
 
Hi Steve,
Do you definitely want these? If so I'll take them off Ebay.
Cheers,
Ken.
Hi Ken apologies for the late response,only just had chance to log on. Finished work,got home and started fitting my new brakes.......still not finished :rolleyes:.
Yes pleasey still want it and will arrange to collect over the weekend if you're about.

Steve
 
Go to your item for sale and are the top you will find a small greyed out thread tool press to edit to sold

Screenshot_2016-08-27-10-01-37.webp
Screenshot_2016-08-27-10-01-52.webp


Excellent glad your sorted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top