• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 door cards

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
ss30.webp
DSC05176.webp
ss26.webp
Guys I have a spare pair of door cards that I am selling and thought I would offer the chance to have the inserts dyed to a colour of your choice, Dakar would look good, they will be £120 for the pair done to a high standard similar to the ones I have done for mine
 
An excellent opportunity to something different I would say Sean
 
View attachment 46402 View attachment 46403 View attachment 46404 Guys I have a spare pair of door cards that I am selling and thought I would offer the chance to have the inserts dyed to a colour of your choice, Dakar would look good, they will be £120 for the pair done to a high standard similar to the ones I have done for mine
The yellow and black i see where your going that could be a bright look :cool:
Unfortunately those wouldn't fit mine as i have side airbags :(
 
Back
Top