John_B

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 pre-facelift (Izzy)
I am on the 6th 😎
Sorry, straying off topic but have you any idea what to do during the day when the car is in?

The wife and I are making a little early weekend getaway of it. We're slumming it at a Premier Inn outside Cardiff on the night before and then the slightly posher Village Hotel in Swansea the night after. I've not been to Swansea before, although I notice Jack Smith's place is near to the beach, so I'm hoping for nice weather!!

(She doesn't know it yet but we're coming home via north Wales and the Velocity zip-wire 😈)

Reactions: Kai

Kai

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 ROADSTER
Sorry, straying off topic but have you any idea what to do during the day when the car is in?

The wife and I are making a little early weekend getaway of it. We're slumming it at a Premier Inn outside Cardiff on the night before and then the slightly posher Village Hotel in Swansea the night after. I've not been to Swansea before, although I notice Jack Smith's place is near to the beach, so I'm hoping for nice weather!!

(She doesn't know it yet but we're coming home via north Wales and the Velocity zip-wire 😈)
Hi,

I am only able to get two day off from work on the 6th when the car goes in and the next day. Its shame to admit but after living 10years in UK I have never been to Wales and I am super excited about it. I will be planning to have a nice walk around the area and the beach and town. So if anyone know nice places to see and where to have good pint of Guiness let me know!

bombur

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3
I have a custom covers half roof cover, only used once. Let me know if interested

Ryan k

Ryan k

Hi John , what I can recommend highly is that you take the A470 up through the Elan valley if you’re heading from that end of wales up to the top left corner , best road in wales , enjoy

Jam03

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2i
Hi John , what I can recommend highly is that you take the A470 up through the Elan valley if you’re heading from that end of wales up to the top left corner , best road in wales , enjoy
The A483 isn’t bad either if you decide to take in the Black Mountain pass on your way to the Elan Valley. You can’t go too far wrong in Wales.