• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Chrome Bonnet Side Grilles

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
A pair Z3 Chrome Side Bonnet Grilles £100

VENTS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.

$_1-14.webp
$_1-16.webp

roversync
 
Last edited:
@Rha - Here. You go Roy - just for you =))
Nice timing Steve!
The only bling missing from Roy's car.
 
Thanks for the heads up Ian but not for my Z or aero ones either, might try and get mine gold wrapped. Real gold.:bag:

Roy;)
Having the rest of the chromed bits gold plated would cost a tidy penny too. Would look smart though.
 
OK Ian, I surrender, did think of putting the chrome one on a few years back but never got round to it. Now I've got too many other things to put the money towards plus my Z don't really need that loudness on the wing but could
do with a bit more out the exhaust.:spam:

Roy:)
 
OK Ian, I surrender, did think of putting the chrome one on a few years back but never got round to it. Now I've got too many other things to put the money towards plus my Z don't really need that loudness on the wing but could
do with a bit more out the exhaust.:spam:

Roy:)
Only joking cos I'd mentioned it before. I'd agree on the exhaust. Let there be sound!
 
Back
Top