• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 chrome bonnet gills + aerial base.

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Points
135
Location
SHEFFIELD
Bonnet vents in very good condition. Ideally needing new badges or just swap your own over. £100 plus post.

Aerial base, £60 plus post.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0057.webp
    IMG_0057.webp
    109.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0056.webp
    IMG_0056.webp
    108.8 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_0055.webp
    IMG_0055.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0054.webp
    IMG_0054.webp
    25 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0053.webp
    IMG_0053.webp
    31 KB · Views: 289
Hi Andy can you reserve the Ariel for me. I rang a few weeks ago about one. Iam on holiday in Spain at the moment but will sort out the cash when I get back next week and I will pick it up from your house if that’s ok. Cheers
Graham silver Z3. Sheffield
 
Back
Top