• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 BMW alpine amp

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As pictures

£30 delivered to mainland UK

Just amp and carrier not cd changer
DSC_5629.webp
DSC_5628.webp
DSC_5627.webp
 
Is the Alpine amp standard on a later Z3? which models have the Harman Kardon amps? Where are they mounted? They look quite big with the mount.
I know nothing about my stereo... Apart from it plays my old cds ok....anyone?
 
Is the Alpine amp standard on a later Z3? which models have the Harman Kardon amps? Where are they mounted? They look quite big with the mount.
I know nothing about my stereo... Apart from it plays my old cds ok....anyone?
It looks like it is mounted to the cd player in the boot
 
Is the Alpine amp standard on a later Z3? which models have the Harman Kardon amps? Where are they mounted? They look quite big with the mount.
I know nothing about my stereo... Apart from it plays my old cds ok....anyone?

Mine is a HK set up and the amp is in the boot on the LHS behind the hump in the carpet. I've not had it out so cannot tell if it's an Alpine amp.
 
Back
Top