• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 alarm siren sensor holder thingies

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title - these for sale

£4 each posted to mainland UK

I know Athlaus was after some, but stuffed if I can find his/her details or correct username!

DSC_2355.webp
 
Noob question spoiler alert.

Are these standard factory fit for all z3's? I noticed I don't have these in my '02 sport.
 
Noob question spoiler alert.

Are these standard factory fit for all z3's? I noticed I don't have these in my '02 sport.
They where only fitted to the earlier zeds with the seperate key fob.
The later cars i think went to microwave interior protection as ultra sonics are triggered by wind movement ,where as microwave protects against intrution movement.
Superceded like everything else.
 
Back
Top