• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 after market black roof soft top

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title, worst parts shown, £150 collected from Woking,Surrey.

I can’t post.

Questions and comments via email please

Thanks

2376CAAE-C4E7-4826-B7A4-1C8E5B611AA2.webp
F8C9C4EF-ED7B-454A-ABCD-30DB519D623A.webp
027ED467-2395-48E2-B601-BF4389764BB7.webp
B89A8ABA-05D2-495D-948B-2DC5C0A76BA3.webp
8AAEA038-1E07-40CA-BDCC-4513C722328A.webp
E703E21F-465F-4ABE-AA84-3FF094D529B7.webp
743E0ADD-26F0-42C6-ABE9-ADA705E7D65B.webp
 
Thanks Andy but from the pics it has a few bad bits or are the exaggerated in pics as I want to get my new toy looking tip top
Geoff
 
I’ve photographed up close the worst bits, it is a quarter of the price of a new after market one. Perfect for someone with a really bad roof.
 
Ok I wil give it some thought

I'm sure when the lint is taken off the mohair, cleaned and redyed etc, that would probably come up quite nicely. Few Snags here and there. Did treatments on my roof which id say is worse and it came out very well.
 
Good stuff all is falling into place :)
 
Back
Top