• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 after market angel halo eyes projector headlights

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and pictures.

Made in the far east, look great, cost about £275 on eBay new, so £180 delivered to mainland UK. Nice used condition. Collection welcome from Woking Surrey.

As with all of these. A bit of electrical jiggery-pokery is required.

Were on my track car when I bought her, too nice for the track!

DSC_6641.webp
DSC_6644.webp
 
Last edited:
Looks like both the main beam units are out of line for some reason?
 
Actually yes, and from what I understand @spurs fan in a coupe could hand deliver them to burnham (+ cuppa!)?

What color are they, are they MOT OK, and yes, is there some sort of installation/setup guide for alignment and such?
 
Actually yes, and from what I understand @spurs fan in a coupe could hand deliver them to burnham (+ cuppa!)?

What color are they, are they MOT OK, and yes, is there some sort of installation/setup guide for alignment and such?

Yea they are Road legal. I took them out of my track car so I didn't damage them

They aren't the really bright ones, visible at night.

I could meet you in Slough if you're interested.

Installation will be documented on here I'm sure somewhere
 
Back
Top