• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 3.0i for sale

Zeds dead baby

Regular Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Points
19
Hi I’m looking for help in selling my z3, where might be the best place, and what should I realistically be looking for. I aware I’ve changed its original colour which I can only imagine devalues the car. It has 89,000miles and not a lot of service history, when I brought it, had dents in doors, damaged hood so that’s all been replaced. Looks lovely but not original 🫣😞
IMG_1272.webp

Appreciate any help, I have still got to replace the dsc unit as the light stays on the dashboard at the moment, but I’m in the process of sorting this. I have put in beige leather seats and wooden steering wheel to go with the colours, but again probably shoot myself in the foot not keeping it original.
 
Originality isn't everyone's cup of tea and if you find someone with the same taste as you your laughing.

If it was me I'd be putting that up on eBay with a buy-it-now price you would like to realise and open it to offers in the region of what you would be willing to consider if that's not met.

At the end most people looking for these are after something a bit different and yours definitely ticks that box - if the bodywork and mechanicals are sorted most savvy buyer's would establish that on viewing and from any discussion rather than based on a paper trail.

The good thing I find with eBay in addition to the coverage is that once you have the advert up you can put a link to it on any of the specialist Facebook or forum group's. To be fair eBay also offer much better buyer protection which provides some reassurance over things like Facebook.

GLWTS - I do like the look of that :thumbsup:
 
Thank you appreciate the advise. I thought no lower then £5k seems much lower then other 3.0i with 90,000 miles. Fingers crossed.
 
Z3's have been fetching good money through Matthewsons auctions, yes you have to pay commission but no hassle.
 
I really like that. The wheels suit it aswell IMO. Is it a 'wrap' or sprayed?
It's not like you have 'ruined' it, just made it a bit more individual. As for price, that is anyone's guess TBH. Being a 'free litre' it should command better money than others but the market is dreadful ATM.
Good luck!
 
I really like that. The wheels suit it aswell IMO. Is it a 'wrap' or sprayed?
It's not like you have 'ruined' it, just made it a bit more individual. As for price, that is anyone's guess TBH. Being a 'free litre' it should command better money than others but the market is dreadful ATM.
Good luck!
It’s a new respray. Thanks for the nice comments hopefully a buyer sees the same
 
Thank you appreciate the advise. I thought no lower then £5k seems much lower then other 3.0i with 90,000 miles. Fingers crossed.
I am thinking of selling my 3.0ltr with 92000 on thwe clock this year and would want a lot more than that
 
I quite like the look of that. Someone else might too and want to buy it.
I think £5k is a reasonable shout to sell.
 
I am thinking of selling my 3.0ltr with 92000 on thwe clock this year and would want a lot more than that
I bought my 3 litre sport (2001 year) in October 2023. It had, and still has, 54k miles, FSH and bodywork is immaculate. I paid £5,900. Just for reference.

I looked at a few 2.8s with 100k miles which were mostly as rotten as pears for £6k ish. None had sold when I stopped looking.
 
I bought my 3 litre sport (2001 year) in October 2023. It had, and still has, 54k miles, FSH and bodywork is immaculate. I paid £5,900. Just for reference.
October not the best time to sell, spring to early summer but still not sure what to do
 
I think £5k is the very very lowest you should be looking at. As above, I certainly wouldn't sell mine for that price.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Lee
Nice that, I have the same wheels too (currently needing a refurb)

Imsurely it's worth more than 5k if all sorted
 
Hi I’m looking for help in selling my z3, where might be the best place, and what should I realistically be looking for. I aware I’ve changed its original colour which I can only imagine devalues the car. It has 89,000miles and not a lot of service history, when I brought it, had dents in doors, damaged hood so that’s all been replaced. Looks lovely but not original 🫣😞View attachment 292953
Appreciate any help, I have still got to replace the dsc unit as the light stays on the dashboard at the moment, but I’m in the process of sorting this. I have put in beige leather seats and wooden steering wheel to go with the colours, but again probably shoot myself in the foot not keeping it original.
Reminds me of the Duke of London’s Testarossa😀
7D6D22D7-4031-4F11-8F09-20804BDD39BC.webp
 
You should look for more than 5K definitely.
Whats the inside like?
Pond, you got a proper bargain at 6K for a 2001 with 54k on the clock. Having looked long and hard you know well enough there are very few out there for that kind of money
 
That is a gorgeous looking car well worth £5000 plus, I love that red, I wouldn't be put off if it's not the original colour. As far as I can tell Z3s have reached the bottom of their price drop and are now moving up in price past the Z4s that seem to still be dropping in price. GLWTS:)
 
Back
Top