• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 3.0 M Sport

Look forward to seeing it this Summer.

Congratulations!
 
...but what are you going to do with the trusty 2.2i ? If you sell it somebody will get an extremely well cared for motor despite half of the Peak District being stuck underneath it...
Perhaps I'll still use her for the Peaks Ken, although to be fair she does get a clean now and then so I think it's more like a quarter of the Peak District under her;)
 
Congratulations seems you like blue cars a bit :happy:
How did you guess that?=)) Actually she is almost the twin of our 2.2, colour scheme anyway, just got a bigger version of the engine under the bonnet:whistle:. To the casual observer they wouldn't know which one we were in:thumbsup:
 
Congrats Dave. Looks like you got yourself a cracker and a 3.0 I can now promote you to the faster groups from now on lol.
Thanks Bill, but you and a few others know I don't need a 3.0 to be in a faster group:whistle:
 
Look forward to seeing it this Summer.

Congratulations!
Thanks Dave, yes she should be coming up to see you later in the year:thumbsup:
 
Could the banner be turned to sold now? Just to stop any confusion. :)
 
Thank you, very much looking forward to the drive home:thumbsup:
Welcome to the 3.0 club, I am genuinely pleased this car is going to stay around and it could not have gone to nicer people. Win Win all round.
 
Welcome to the 3.0 club, I am genuinely pleased this car is going to stay around and it could not have gone to nicer people. Win Win all round.
Cheers Brian, very nice of you to say. You'll see her later in the year on the Scottish Cruise:thumbsup:
 
Nice one Dave. That's a cracking Zed you've bought mate. Looking forward to seeing it. :thumbsup:
 
Nice one Dave. That's a cracking Zed you've bought mate. Looking forward to seeing it. :thumbsup:
Thanks Philip she'll be out and about this year I'm sure:thumbsup:
 
Cheers Brian, very nice of you to say. You'll see her later in the year on the Scottish Cruise:thumbsup:
I’m afraid I cannot make the Scottish Cruise this year Dave but I’ll get to see it sometime.
 
I’m afraid I cannot make the Scottish Cruise this year Dave but I’ll get to see it sometime.
Never mind Brian, I'm sure we'll see each other some other time:thumbsup:
 
When will you collect the new car Dave?

Tony.
 
Boy, that's going to drag mate.;)=)) Bit like waiting for Christmas.

Tony.
 
Can't be helped, it is what it is;)
 
Back
Top