• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 3.0 M Sport

UPDATE I NOW HAVE ONE FIRM OFFER AND ONE OTHER PERSON WANTS TO VIEW THE CAR SO IT IS NOT OPEN FOR FURTHER VIEWINGS
@lightning, If you have a firm offer doesn't that account for the car being sold? Why would you have somebody else coming to view?
 
Because he may get a better offer of the next person to view it.
 
A "Firm" offer means the deal is agreed Bill.
 
No it means the guy who has seen it has said i will give xxx for it and the seller has probably said let me think about it
 
If some one offered me 6k for my Z4 and said he will have it no matter what at that price does not mean i have to sell it to him
 
That's true Bill, but no one would want to buy from you in the future. If I make a deal and shake someone's hand thats it even if somebody offered me more money. Your word is your word

Tony.
 
Last edited:
I think you are right. I’ll let the member who made the offer take it.
We didn’t actually shake hands but he offered almost the asking price.
Good to see it stay on the forum, l will of course see it on here and wish l hadn’t sold it....
 
I think you are right. I’ll let the member who made the offer take it.
We didn’t actually shake hands but he offered almost the asking price.
Good to see it stay on the forum, l will of course see it on here and wish l hadn’t sold it....
Thank you, very much looking forward to the drive home:thumbsup:
 
Boosch, nice one mate. :thumbsup:
 
Very pleased for you Dave.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Looks like a very nice buy Dave, but what are you going to do with the trusty 2.2i ? If you sell it somebody will get an extremely well cared for motor despite half of the Peak District being stuck underneath it.;)
 
Congrats Dave. Looks like you got yourself a cracker and a 3.0 I can now promoteyou to the faster groups from now on lol.
 
That's true Bill, but no one would want to buy from you in the future. If I make a deal and shake someone's hand thats it even if somebody offered me more money. Your word is your word

Tony.
I was not referring to accepting the price I was just referring to if you have been made an offer. I agree if I accepted any offer then it would go to the person I agreed it with even if someone offered me more. It's called having principles which looks like the seller of this one has.
 
I was not referring to accepting the price I was just referring to if you have been made an offer. I agree if I accepted any offer then it would go to the person I agreed it with even if someone offered me more. It's called having principles which looks like the seller of this one has.

It does indeed Bill. Great car for Dave to aquire :thumbsup:

Tony.
 
Back
Top