• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 3.0 M Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still for sale? Difficult to find the answer. I've asked 3 times?

I checked my PM inbox and there are no messages from this guy on here except this one.
But l got one message on the other forum and have replied there. However he never responded to that one.
So l assume he changed his mind.
 
Last edited:
Its stunning. Expensive but id snap it up if i could afford it
It depends what you mean by expensive. To me it's a lot of money for a Z3 but not expensive as it would derive a good level of value from the investment. Expensive to me would be if it was not value for the money.
 
It depends what you mean by expensive. To me it's a lot of money for a Z3 but not expensive as it would derive a good level of value from the investment. Expensive to me would be if it was not value for the money.
Pretty much what you said lol. Alot for a z3 but still half the price of a similar level z3m
 
Still for sale! Plenty of positive comments but nobody's been to see it yet.
I'm not trying to spam you FS post with negative comments but I think that is because of the price, I'm not saying it's too expensive as it is a great example but the type of buyer you are looking for will be slim on the ground. It will sell but it will just take time.

GLWTS
 
No l appreciate the feedback. The car does come with a hard top though, which could be sold for £6-800 (l've never fitted it).
I am happy to keep the car if it doesn't sell. I don't actually need to sell it.
 
The market has yet to find the Z3, currently they are a bargain.
Maybe in a few more years! At the moment many people see it as a modern car and not collectible.
My last car was a 2005 Elise S2 and those have just started to go up.
l saw an advert this week for a low mileage MK1 Escort Estate. Not the most dynamic car ever produced.
The dealer is asking £20,000.
And look at this bargain waiting to be snapped up.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282263563405
 
Last edited:
Not sure if that is the case, it's all about demand and the demand is for the higher powered Z , these are a fun collectable , get a good one and it will last you for ever and will be worth the wait.

Challenge!! How many Z3 Roadster 3 litres are available on the market?

There is a demand but not many available "Why?" because owners are aware of there worth

£8000 for a 56000 miler is the right price (maybe a little more) as would be an extra £1000 for every 10000 miles

These are a modern day useable fun collectable as is the 3.2M roadster.

You hold out for your £8000 and you will get it (sell the roof and fittings separate)

Anyhow!! wishing you luck in the sale :thumbsup:
 
There is currently nobody wanting to view the car at the asking price.

I have decided to take it off sale for the time being.
 
Last edited:
There is currently nobody wanting to view the car at the asking price.

I have decided to take it off sale for the time being.

I had mine on ebay a couple of weeks ago , loads of views and watchers , i think people want a sports car as a fun car , but as we all know there is cost to everything , especially if you want "real" fun ( a 3 litre or a M sport) :thumbsup:
 
There's nothing to touch a Z3 3.0 at the money.
Except maybe a Z4. But that's not got the classic roadster looks.
 
I had mine on ebay a couple of weeks ago , loads of views and watchers , i think people want a sports car as a fun car , but as we all know there is cost to everything , especially if you want "real" fun ( a 3 litre or a M sport) :thumbsup:
I think you had lots of views and watchers because of the high price,
 
I have sold a fair few cars on Ebay and you will get hundreds of "watchers" if it's something out of the ordinary.
But none of them will bid. I think they are mainly dealers and owners of the same car, just looking at what price it achieves.
 
I think you had lots of views and watchers because of the high price,
Hi Sean , i agree! But as i have said previously how many 3 litre Zd's are out there for sale. Loads of 2.2's.The 3 litre or the 3.2M are boys toys where as the 2.0' s and 2.2's are the ladies toys. Bigger power more fun whooohooo!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top