• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Z3 3.0 L 54,000 miles.

Will members please check when posting up adverts on fleabay etc that they remove the For Sale tag by checking their post before posting, as this tag is only meant for posts made by members selling cars, parts etc. Thanks in advance.

I will post this request up in Site Announcements and Feedback.
 
Will members please check when posting up adverts on fleabay etc that they remove the For Sale tag by checking their post before posting, as this tag is only meant for posts made by members selling cars, parts etc. Thanks in advance.

I will post this request up in Site Announcements and Feedback.
Or use the "eBay" tag, as that's what it's there for ;)

upload_2018-4-12_12-5-13.webp
 
Not all posts made are just for adds on fleabay though Gaz, there are a few more sites out there .... ;)
 
There's quite a few 3.0's popping up for sale.

They were pretty rare last year when I was trying to find one.
 
Well, you lot might have another one now, May wants to bomb the crap out of the Russians in Syria together with Donald Duck.

Funny how we don't have the death penalty here in the UK but she wants to go dropping some bombs.
 
Sooooo to get this back in topic can we have a link to the eBay advert. Too much work to run a search on eBay and all that ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tfp
IMO I think its too expensive, nice condition, but very low spec,
 
Not for me Ken, I think 2 Zeds are enough for anyone... what you say Niall @Nodzed =))=))
Agreed, problem with only having one arse and too many seats:(=))=))
 
I don’t, I think it’s bang on the current market value. I remember being offered Z3MC’s with sub 40k on them for 9k and now look.
 
I don’t, I think it’s bang on the current market value. I remember being offered Z3MC’s with sub 40k on them for 9k and now look.
I agree John, I also see this on ebay and thought the price is fair considering the mileage,
 
Back
Top