You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Or use the "eBay" tag, as that's what it's there forWill members please check when posting up adverts on fleabay etc that they remove the For Sale tag by checking their post before posting, as this tag is only meant for posts made by members selling cars, parts etc. Thanks in advance.
I will post this request up in Site Announcements and Feedback.

Sorry chaps
As Cameron once said "education, education, education" ....![]()
Tony Blair actually, not Cameron.
One idiot is much the same as another.
Well, you lot might have another one now, May wants to bomb the crap out of the Russians in Syria together with Donald Duck.
Munitions have a shelf life you knowWell, you lot might have another one now, May wants to bomb the crap out of the Russians in Syria together with Donald Duck.

Agreed, problem with only having one arse and too many seats


I agree John, I also see this on ebay and thought the price is fair considering the mileage,I don’t, I think it’s bang on the current market value. I remember being offered Z3MC’s with sub 40k on them for 9k and now look.