• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 3.0 For Sale

Andy GM

Zorg Addict
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Points
53
Hi guys , unfortunately and reluctantly (due to a change in direction) I’m having to sell my BMW Z3 ,, it’s a 3.0 manual (X reg) in Titan silver , it’s got 138500 miles on the clock , 10 months MOT , electric heated black leather , electric hood (not brand new but in really good condition and doesn’t leak) ,, it will come with new Bilstein shock absorbers (not fitted to the car) , all new discs and pads (also not fitted to the car although I only bought these as they were a good price) ,, I’ve recently replaced the troublesome heater motor solenoid aswell , roll over hoops and wind deflector ,, unmarked Style 42 alloys with brand new tyres on , the number plate will come with the car (if I obtain the asking price) which is AXZ330 (with a bit of spacing it looks like A X Z3 3.0) ,, there are a couple of marks here and there but nothing too serious (I will circle these in the photos ) ,, Looking for £4500 , if it doesn’t sell then I will put it into storage and and try again at a later date , thanks for taking the time to look - located in North Notts
 

Attachments

  • B66418D0-0B3D-46BF-A9E7-C24883395F55.webp
    B66418D0-0B3D-46BF-A9E7-C24883395F55.webp
    102.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 29614B69-04F8-4BF7-8246-DB5E80685F75.webp
    29614B69-04F8-4BF7-8246-DB5E80685F75.webp
    130.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 350C142C-705D-4D6E-9D65-E1CE9FF2ABFD.webp
    350C142C-705D-4D6E-9D65-E1CE9FF2ABFD.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 185
  • A80CE818-816E-4E98-8D25-29F871BFE7C5.webp
    A80CE818-816E-4E98-8D25-29F871BFE7C5.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 197
  • E7150054-E14C-47DF-9492-E73402110056.webp
    E7150054-E14C-47DF-9492-E73402110056.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 187
  • D05F2D0A-4D1A-4985-BF95-E8AB8F7C3E07.webp
    D05F2D0A-4D1A-4985-BF95-E8AB8F7C3E07.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 9AD3F9CF-002E-4F8C-A4A8-B6BFCF69D0E8.webp
    9AD3F9CF-002E-4F8C-A4A8-B6BFCF69D0E8.webp
    74 KB · Views: 196
  • C6BB575F-9598-4373-8342-42965A00C887.webp
    C6BB575F-9598-4373-8342-42965A00C887.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 201
  • A03D295A-FBFD-449F-834F-44E73DC1871E.webp
    A03D295A-FBFD-449F-834F-44E73DC1871E.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 205
  • FF5B9E35-66DD-406D-9AA7-7F76B0A3ACF6.webp
    FF5B9E35-66DD-406D-9AA7-7F76B0A3ACF6.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 194
  • E2190BA8-DCE1-49F2-A388-1B60E77EB53A.webp
    E2190BA8-DCE1-49F2-A388-1B60E77EB53A.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 206
  • ADAF7703-70D8-4CC6-A91C-AA6DF846E271.webp
    ADAF7703-70D8-4CC6-A91C-AA6DF846E271.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 9AED7B4A-A00E-4281-B1F3-88AB8410B530.webp
    9AED7B4A-A00E-4281-B1F3-88AB8410B530.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 188
  • FCDB5F48-744C-480B-964A-8261BFE95ECF.webp
    FCDB5F48-744C-480B-964A-8261BFE95ECF.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 1B35794D-9AD5-4116-8CF7-4583702B48E0.webp
    1B35794D-9AD5-4116-8CF7-4583702B48E0.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 9CA53F7F-A8CD-4B1E-87FD-CB9EDCF68674.webp
    9CA53F7F-A8CD-4B1E-87FD-CB9EDCF68674.webp
    91.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 9EE7CD5D-0A77-43AD-B9D9-CD6B5105BB94.webp
    9EE7CD5D-0A77-43AD-B9D9-CD6B5105BB94.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 199
  • 22A80151-C541-4E65-ADE0-7C6FE3B280FD.webp
    22A80151-C541-4E65-ADE0-7C6FE3B280FD.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I’d ask the mods to move this into the FS section. Also your location would help as it’s not in your profile. Nice Zed, Great price
 
I’d ask the mods to move this into the FS section. Also your location would help as it’s not in your profile. Nice Zed, Great price
Thank you , I’m not the best at techy things so il see what I can do 😂👍
 
...The wheels on the photos are 78 s not style 42...
Sorry Ken I have to disagree with you, they are not 78s [I've cleaned mine enough times to know a 78], I'd say they are 42s.;)

Style 42
42.jpg


Style 78
78.jpg
 
I had 42 s on my first Z3 and they were split rims! I didn't look too closely at the photos of the car, so did they make 42 s with and without split rims?Had 78 s on my 2.2 sport like yours Dave.
 
Last edited:
Looks like it's gone to a good home. :thumbsup: No doubt we'll see it regularly. Hope to see the replacement before long Andy.:)
 
I had 42 s on my first Z3 and they were split rims! I didn't look too closely at the photos of the car, so did they make 42 s with and without split rims?Had 78 s on my 2.2 sport like yours Dave.

Yes, they made both types.
 
Back
Top