Andy GM
Zorg Addict
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2021
- Points
- 53
Hi guys , unfortunately and reluctantly (due to a change in direction) I’m having to sell my BMW Z3 ,, it’s a 3.0 manual (X reg) in Titan silver , it’s got 138500 miles on the clock , 10 months MOT , electric heated black leather , electric hood (not brand new but in really good condition and doesn’t leak) ,, it will come with new Bilstein shock absorbers (not fitted to the car) , all new discs and pads (also not fitted to the car although I only bought these as they were a good price) ,, I’ve recently replaced the troublesome heater motor solenoid aswell , roll over hoops and wind deflector ,, unmarked Style 42 alloys with brand new tyres on , the number plate will come with the car (if I obtain the asking price) which is AXZ330 (with a bit of spacing it looks like A X Z3 3.0) ,, there are a couple of marks here and there but nothing too serious (I will circle these in the photos ) ,, Looking for £4500 , if it doesn’t sell then I will put it into storage and and try again at a later date , thanks for taking the time to look - located in North Notts
Attachments
-
B66418D0-0B3D-46BF-A9E7-C24883395F55.webp102.5 KB · Views: 194 -
29614B69-04F8-4BF7-8246-DB5E80685F75.webp130.1 KB · Views: 193 -
350C142C-705D-4D6E-9D65-E1CE9FF2ABFD.webp89.7 KB · Views: 185 -
A80CE818-816E-4E98-8D25-29F871BFE7C5.webp81.5 KB · Views: 197 -
E7150054-E14C-47DF-9492-E73402110056.webp95.4 KB · Views: 187 -
D05F2D0A-4D1A-4985-BF95-E8AB8F7C3E07.webp63.9 KB · Views: 191 -
9AD3F9CF-002E-4F8C-A4A8-B6BFCF69D0E8.webp74 KB · Views: 196 -
C6BB575F-9598-4373-8342-42965A00C887.webp42.4 KB · Views: 201 -
A03D295A-FBFD-449F-834F-44E73DC1871E.webp89.8 KB · Views: 205 -
FF5B9E35-66DD-406D-9AA7-7F76B0A3ACF6.webp88.4 KB · Views: 194 -
E2190BA8-DCE1-49F2-A388-1B60E77EB53A.webp40.2 KB · Views: 206 -
ADAF7703-70D8-4CC6-A91C-AA6DF846E271.webp56.8 KB · Views: 192 -
9AED7B4A-A00E-4281-B1F3-88AB8410B530.webp64.5 KB · Views: 188 -
FCDB5F48-744C-480B-964A-8261BFE95ECF.webp74.4 KB · Views: 187 -
1B35794D-9AD5-4116-8CF7-4583702B48E0.webp74.6 KB · Views: 190 -
9CA53F7F-A8CD-4B1E-87FD-CB9EDCF68674.webp91.3 KB · Views: 179 -
9EE7CD5D-0A77-43AD-B9D9-CD6B5105BB94.webp78.7 KB · Views: 199 -
22A80151-C541-4E65-ADE0-7C6FE3B280FD.webp92.9 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.