• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 2.8 pre-facelift for sale

happytadpole

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Points
25
Location
Cambridgeshire
Model of Z
2.8
Cosmos black, sports seats. It's 132,598 miles and is booked in for its MOT on 9 April. As last year's mileage was 132,236, I'm not anticipating problems - and you'll understand why I'm selling!

Garaged over winter so someone else can have some fun in it this summer. I bought it from a friend who had a stroke and couldn't drive it any more, and unfortunately he won't recover enough to buy it back.

Nothing desperately needs doing. Paint and hood are good except for a couple of dings and rust on one panel: the nearside front wing quarter panel. Wheels are all excellent. It has new front brakes, new rear tyres, rebushed rear end but the diff and steering are a little sloppy and there's a big rip in the driver's seat.

Pioneer SPH-10BT FM radio - connects to your phone for satnav etc.

£3,000 ONO. Location is halfway between Bedford and Cambridge.

1711363082543.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20240113_144413 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144413 (Medium).webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 481
  • 20240113_144419 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144419 (Medium).webp
    48 KB · Views: 499
  • 20240113_144429 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144429 (Medium).webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 479
  • 20240113_144437 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144437 (Medium).webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 486
  • 20240113_144453 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144453 (Medium).webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 502
  • 20240113_145338 (Medium).webp
    20240113_145338 (Medium).webp
    138.4 KB · Views: 533
  • 20240113_145447 (Medium).webp
    20240113_145447 (Medium).webp
    148.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 20240113_145952 (Medium).webp
    20240113_145952 (Medium).webp
    106.2 KB · Views: 526
  • 20240113_150054 (Medium).webp
    20240113_150054 (Medium).webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 522
  • 20240113_150113 (Medium).webp
    20240113_150113 (Medium).webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 565
  • 20240113_150121 (Medium).webp
    20240113_150121 (Medium).webp
    130.5 KB · Views: 522
  • 20240127_142115 (Medium).webp
    20240127_142115 (Medium).webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 494
  • 20240127_142122 (Medium).webp
    20240127_142122 (Medium).webp
    131 KB · Views: 543
  • 20240113_144113 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144113 (Medium).webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 562
  • 20240113_144130 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144130 (Medium).webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 554
  • 20240113_144141 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144141 (Medium).webp
    89.3 KB · Views: 533
  • 20240113_144150 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144150 (Medium).webp
    49 KB · Views: 563
  • 20240113_144218 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144218 (Medium).webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 536
  • 20240113_144228 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144228 (Medium).webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 503
  • 20240113_144251 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144251 (Medium).webp
    102.3 KB · Views: 488
  • 20240113_144313 (Medium).webp
    20240113_144313 (Medium).webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 501
Sorry to be negative, your price is not realistic for the condition of the car ! Just watched 2 x 2.8 models sell on eBay lower miles and with seats you can admire for £2200.
 
Sorry to be negative, your price is not realistic for the condition of the car ! Just watched 2 x 2.8 models sell on eBay lower miles and with seats you can admire for £2200.
It's up to the OP what they price it at. It will either sell at that price or it wont. ....and you can always come down ..not up.
 
And, if it’s too much for you just leave it alone. There’s no need to try to put people off it, it doesn’t concern you does it. You get enough if this “It’s not worth it” crap on FB Market place.

Tony.
 
Last edited:
Seriously? You are recommending THAT to someone?

I have seen better condition scrap (with less miles). ;)

Waiting for the flames, but I ain't lying.

You may have over stepped the mark @Pond . It isn't cricket to be disparaging of someone else's car that's for sale especially of you havnt seen in the flesh yourself.

Bad form.
 
You may have over stepped the mark @Pond .
Oh no! I didn't realise there was a mark to be overstepped. o_O

Seriously, though, that car has no driver's seat! That may be normal in your world, but it definitely ain't in mine. ;)
 
Oh no! I didn't realise there was a mark to be overstepped. o_O

Seriously, though, that car has no driver's seat! That may be normal in your world, but it definitely ain't in mine. ;)

Not in the spirit of the site.

In my world, seat(s) can be purchased and swapped.
 
Not in the spirit of the site.

In my world, seat(s) can be purchased and swapped.
I am not going to argue, as we clearly see this from polar opposite angles.
Which is OK, I am fine with that but please don't try to chastise me because my opinion differs from yours.
 
I am not going to argue, as we clearly see this from polar opposite angles.
Which is OK, I am fine with that but please don't try to chastise me because my opinion differs from yours.

There is no argument. There is no angle.
Any chastising was done by yourself. If you take a second you might realise it.

End of.
 
Any and all issues with the car offered for sale are clearly shown in the pictures so there was no need to be so negative about it.
If you've nothing good to say it's better to keep opinions to yourself " in my world".
As I've said before, there's more than enough of this type of crap on Facebook.

Tony.
 
Gosh, I've been away and missed all the bants and pondlife comments... ;)

Thanks to those defending the forum's decorum.

All I will say is the seat is missing some leather, but fulfils its function of keeping your arse off the floor. The sports seats are probably worth about £500 as-is, so by all means flog them and buy some standard ones.

I'll take offers near £2000. Don't make me boost the revenue of those eBay tax-dodgers.
 
Back
Top