• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 2.2i Sport. No longer for sale!

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
Well maybe ! Just to see what interest there would be I've put it on Fleabay. If you look on there it's the black one listed at £4600. Derby. Not sure how to do the link to this, but it's Item No; 113226789491.
67,000 miles. Full history. 12 months MOT no advisories.
 
Last edited:
Some photos.
DSCF1929.webp
DSCF1928.webp
DSCF1926.webp
DSCF1935.webp
DSCF1608.webp
DSCF1931.webp
 
Pass my details on. I have a tatty 2.2 sport I'm looking to dump £1500
 
Not sure this is still for sale Stacey (@BMBabe). In post #6 Ken says 'No , just can't do it !! Had a very good offer, .....I've decided to keep my Z3'.

He hasn't changed the title:whistle::whistle:
 
Still wondering if I want something I'm happy to use more all year round, so I'll keep my options open. People can always come and have a look and make an offer.
 
Still wondering if I want something I'm happy to use more all year round, so I'll keep my options open. People can always come and have a look and make an offer.
KEN!!!!!!
 
Still wondering if I want something I'm happy to use more all year round, so I'll keep my options open. People can always come and have a look and make an offer.
Your not dumb lol
Buy a newish Z4 :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top