• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 2.2 Sport for sale

Iain C

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2019
Points
39
Location
Ayr, Scotland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Sport
Time has come to move my 2002 2.2 Sport on… going to miss it but time for a change…
AA12C5B2-5770-4041-AF94-D2A563AD92AB.webp

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/14865640
 
My 2.2i sport went to somewhere around Coatbridge I think in early 2019. Red and black sport interior.Don't remember the reg number as I had a private plate on which I kept.
 
My 2.2i sport went to somewhere around Coatbridge I think in early 2019. Red and black sport interior.Don't remember the reg number as I had a private plate on which I kept.
Unlikely to be the same car I’m guessing as mine came to me from a chap who’d had it prior to 2019.
 
Back
Top