Time has come to move my 2002 2.2 Sport on… going to miss it but time for a change…

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/14865640

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/14865640
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.


Time has come to move my 2002 2.2 Sport on… going to miss it but time for a change…
View attachment 256945
https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/14865640
Looks just like my old car which went up that way when I sold it.View attachment 257075
Hi Bertie, I’ll be out of the fold for a while I suspect unless a Z3M Coupe comes alongAre you staying in the Z fold Iain?
Unlikely to be the same car I’m guessing as mine came to me from a chap who’d had it prior to 2019.My 2.2i sport went to somewhere around Coatbridge I think in early 2019. Red and black sport interior.Don't remember the reg number as I had a private plate on which I kept.