• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 1999 1.9 'T' reg 55k miles

Now SOLD, subject to payment/collection.

I'll still be spotting Z3s though! :) :)
 
Thanks Sean.
 
Someone got a real nice car there for a reasonable price, hopefully win/win for all concerned, well done.:thumbsup:
 
Who's the lucky owner
 
I'll allow them the "pleasure" of that one Stacey! :)
 
Always good to pass on such a car to another enthusiast! :)
 
Now SOLD, subject to payment/collection.

I'll still be spotting Z3s though! :) :)
Oh well, technical issues with another vehicle means the buyer needs the funds for other use.

So - it's back on the market...
(I guess an Admin will have to remove the SOLD tag?)
 
Last edited:
Thanks Mike! :)
 
Love this car and I will say it again stunning colour :thumbsup:
Good luck with the sale mate but I think you should keep it :thumbsup:
 
Love this car and I will say it again stunning colour :thumbsup:
Good luck with the sale mate but I think you should keep it :thumbsup:
I know Stacey, however my new role, which should start shortly means a 54 mile round trip most days.
I don't want to put that kind of mileage on the car and certainly not at low to mid 30s on fuel!
 
What a brilliant low mileage ,lovely colour Zed , at that price I'm sure it will go,as it's worth every penny.im tempted my self,but I just can't justify it at present,I'm sure it will sell quite quickly.
Jimmy.
 
SOLD
(well, traded...).

I will put manuals and code readers up for sale separately.
 
Back
Top