• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 12k - 12k.

I'm really only on f book to buy or sell items. What's the problem? You don't get extortionate ebay fees! I will only deal with a person face to face so where is the security risk?
Farcebook itself is OK for a buy and sell platform, agreed.. It,s just the tosser that runs it that will sell all your personal info at the drop of a hat that I have a problem with.JMTCW
 
Farcebook itself is OK for a buy and sell platform, agreed.. It,s just the tosser that runs it that will sell all your personal info at the drop of a hat that I have a problem with.JMTCW
Way off topic but he is not selling only personal data. He is selling your activity and is making tons of profiling each second, not only from his platform but from whatever he finds in your browser. So actually he “knows” you better than anyone. I can explain in a separate thread (not a conspiracist, 35 years in IT)
 
My 2000 2.8 Facelift Japanese import with 22k was a bit less than that last year from a dealer. It needed a fair amount of re-commissioning due to failing rubber parts and Vanos etc. l looked at it, that I can fix mechanical/electrical issues myself but not bodywork and welding so the lack of rust was the key thing for me. Not sure a UK car would have the same appeal.
It was bought with the intention of being a daily and I have put 4k on it in a year. It would have been more but my wife and I are commuting together at the moment in her car (40mpg+). Given the cost of new cars I saw it as a cheap option for a car I actually wanted but maybe that’s man maths😁. I think you need to go into these things with your eyes open a twenty+ year old car will need some work.

Indeed. A low mileage UK car will be fine if it's been garaged which you can almost guarantee a Z3 with so few miles will have been. There is something about a nice low mileage car that you cannot recreate. Owners of six figure mileage stuff can bleat all they want but low mileage cars are always the best investment. With 3-4000 miles a year it will always be worth what it owes you and you will get back every £ and not have the aggro of rust repairs and all the other crap that goes with owning an old car. Free motoring!
 
I to am selling my z3 1.9 M44 with only 45 k on the clock.1999. Old age and I’ll health has suddenly caught up with me.well maintained with New Battery,new Falkens all round,a new PowerFlow s/s exhaust one of Mazza’s tank straps fitted.All oils and fluids have also been changed lately,underbody has also been sprayed with Lanoguard.File with all invoices and Mots available,original Windbreak fitted and Matching Hardtop as you can see .Leather electric seats an side mirrors .No warning lights or anything else wrong that I know of,Leather seats electric are in perfect condition,Aloys also are in great condition.A couple of small scratches hardly visible no dents or scuffs,I am putting it on the market for £6500. of course will consider sensible offers when seen.Mot Aug 23.

That is a very pretty car. The little details like the Chandlers sticker in the B post are what makes it. I would be surprised if you didn't get the full asking for that. As the best dealers say, find another one.
 
That is a very pretty car. The little details like the Chandlers sticker in the B post are what makes it. I would be surprised if you didn't get the full asking for that. As the best dealers say, find another one.
[/QUOTEAndyboy you have a good eye to notice the original sticker.Davie.
 
Back
Top