• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 1.9 Fiji Green Individual.

Zillo

Regular Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2022
Points
23
​
BMW Z3 1.9 Individual Edition in Fiji Green with blue ‘Pablo’ (Piccasoesque) embossed leather and Fiji green piping on the seats.

69300 miles.

Unexpected health issue is forcing this sale.
(I’ll be having an operation after some recent treatment and will have me away from driving for quite a while).
I really don’t want to see this back in storage after all the time and money that’s been spent on it.

**Matching BMW hard top is included in the sale** - hard top storage bag also included

Soft top in excellent condition.

MoT until 18th August 2023.

Functioning heated, electric seats with manual recline.
Air conditioning - just re-gassed.
Functioning electrically operated, black mohair soft top (just dressed with water repellent).
Electric windows.
Electric door mirrors.
17” round spoke alloys.
Front and rear fog lights.
M sport steering wheel.
Clear headlight and indicator lenses.
Clear side and rear indicator lenses.
Functioning heated rear to matching hard top.
Replacement Pioneer CD radio with USB connection.
Complete tool kit (including hard top Torx tool) in excellent condition.
First aid kit.
Excellent space saver tyre.
BMW floor mats.
Non OEM twin cup holders.
2 keys.

Following my purchase of the vehicle earlier this year (found stored in an industrial unit with other vehicles), work was carried out to brakes and associated components to take to MoT.
Passed with no advisories and has only travelled a hundred or so miles since then.

Since acquiring the vehicle, I have had the following work carried out:

New engine oil and filter.
New fuel filter.
New air filter.
New spark plugs.
New coil pack (services all four cylinders).
New 02 sensor.
New battery.
New front Avon tyres.
New thermostat.
New water pump (16/01/23).
Radiator replaced.
Brake fluid replaced.
Coolant replaced.
DISA valve replaced with fully refurbished unit.
Cam sensor replaced.
Crank sensor replaced.
Receipts for work in my ownership are here.

Had a misfire early doors - this was sorted with the help of some of the members on here - thank you all again.
Consequently, replaced the ECU, EWS, coil pack and now has two keys.

The original book pack in it’s wallet, is here, although the service book was missing when purchased.
V5 is present and in my name.

PM me if you’d like anymore info.
Car is in Lincoln. It’s up for £4525 and is on eBay.
 

Attachments

  • 23C5593F-EED1-4F4C-8184-AA3694413AC3.webp
    23C5593F-EED1-4F4C-8184-AA3694413AC3.webp
    222.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 89EF98F1-7784-46AA-AC62-E92E6FD16D47.webp
    89EF98F1-7784-46AA-AC62-E92E6FD16D47.webp
    169.7 KB · Views: 573
  • E3D03B3C-F4C9-48EA-A7AD-F85624C79251.webp
    E3D03B3C-F4C9-48EA-A7AD-F85624C79251.webp
    179.2 KB · Views: 608
  • 5FA8346A-7138-4BF8-9E7D-9A17AC6C4E97.webp
    5FA8346A-7138-4BF8-9E7D-9A17AC6C4E97.webp
    204.8 KB · Views: 588
  • E9913932-BC5D-4942-9E94-ADA2B38E3405.webp
    E9913932-BC5D-4942-9E94-ADA2B38E3405.webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 562
  • C11A5DBE-8440-429C-99F5-43C20809DA9F.webp
    C11A5DBE-8440-429C-99F5-43C20809DA9F.webp
    153.2 KB · Views: 579
  • FE1CD6BD-7D69-4F68-A7D8-B80D81EB1FF1.webp
    FE1CD6BD-7D69-4F68-A7D8-B80D81EB1FF1.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 563
  • C8CC439A-886B-4438-82CD-D98F88D65399.webp
    C8CC439A-886B-4438-82CD-D98F88D65399.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 570
  • A71FC040-E38C-489C-83C4-90EE1C1195EC.webp
    A71FC040-E38C-489C-83C4-90EE1C1195EC.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:
You can’t possibly sell this beaut. Only 69k miles ?!
Keep it and have something to look forward to after the successful treatment!
 
​
BMW Z3 1.9 Individual Edition in Fiji Green with blue ‘Pablo’ (Piccasoesque) embossed leather and Fiji green piping on the seats.

Unexpected health issue is forcing this sale.
(I’ll be having an operation following some treatment and will have me away from driving a while).

**Matching BMW hard top is included in the sale** - hard top storage bag also included

Soft top in excellent condition.

MoT until 18th August 2023.

Functioning heated, electric seats with manual recline.
Air conditioning - just re-gassed.
Functioning electrically operated, black mohair soft top (just dressed with water repellent).
Electric windows.
Electric door mirrors.
17” round spoke alloys.
Front and rear fog lights.
M sport steering wheel.
Clear headlight and indicator lenses.
Clear side and rear indicator lenses.
Functioning heated rear to matching hard top.
Replacement Pioneer CD radio with USB connection.
Complete tool kit (including hard top Torx tool) in excellent condition.
First aid kit.
Excellent space saver tyre.
BMW floor mats.
Non OEM twin cup holders.
2 keys.

Following my purchase of the vehicle earlier this year (found stored in an industrial unit with other vehicles), work was carried out to brakes and associated components to take to MoT.
Passed with no advisories and has only travelled a hundred or so miles since then.

Since acquiring the vehicle, I have had the following work carried out:

New engine oil and filter.
New fuel filter.
New air filter.
New spark plugs.
New coil pack (services all four cylinders).
New 02 sensor.
New battery.
New front Avon tyres.
Brake fluid replaced.
Coolant replaced.
DISA valve replaced.
Cam sensor replaced.
Crank sensor replaced.
Receipts for work in my ownership are here.

Had a misfire early doors - this was sorted with the help of some of the members on here - thank you all again.
Consequently, replaced the ECU, EWS and now has two keys.

The original book pack in it’s wallet, is here, although the service book was missing when purchased.
V5 is present and in my name.

PM me if you’d like anymore info.
Car is in Lincoln. It’s up for £4999.
A real bargain for someone,should be £5999, take care health comes first.love the colour by the way.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Davie, appreciate it.
if it doesn’t sell, it’ll be there waiting. Just a shame that it’s finally on the road and looking great and won’t be getting used.
 
Looks in great condition and can see an easy sale.

I hope what ever you need doing that you recover your health back to it baseline in a timely fashion.

Only thing I would say is that if you enjoyed the car and you can realistically see yourself back in the saddle in the future and you don’t need the cash keep it and have something to look forward to after your treatment.
 
Your car looks stunning. I can't pay it a bigger compliment than to say that it's in the same league as my 2.2. What's the difference in width between the two cars ? I might be interested, because getting mine in and out of my garage is a nightmare.
 
Hi Brian, thank you.
I don’t honestly know the answer to that question. I think there are three(?) widths across narrow/wide/pre facelift and facelift, but I’m really not sure. I can’t imagine it as being a great deal though.
The Fiji is in good condition, but has blemishes like most. The photos aren’t enhanced at all though.
 
The difference in width at the wheel arches between the original body and the wider facelift is very small plus the old rear wide body slightly wider again,BUT the width wing mirror to wing mirror is the widest point and that's the same so getting in the garage is the same.
 
Thank you both for your input. I bought a Toyota MR2 to replace the Z3, but the difference in width was only a couple of inches. Unfortunately I felt more confident getting the Z3 in and out of the garage than I did the MR2. I subsequently sold the MR2 at a considerable loss. I now have a 1.3 Daihatsu Copen, the one with the Yaris engine. It's fantastic, and solves my garage related problems, but no matter how great it is, it's no Z3. Hence my interest in the 1.9 Z3.
 
Thank you both for your input. I bought a Toyota MR2 to replace the Z3, but the difference in width was only a couple of inches. Unfortunately I felt more confident getting the Z3 in and out of the garage than I did the MR2. I subsequently sold the MR2 at a considerable loss. I now have a 1.3 Daihatsu Copen, the one with the Yaris engine. It's fantastic, and solves my garage related problems, but no matter how great it is, it's no Z3. Hence my interest in the 1.9 Z3.
If you would like to see it or want any further details, let me know. My results are now in and I expect the surgery to be mid Feb to mid March. If I get it gone, it’ll be before then.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top