• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 1.9 1998 Auto/Sport/manual Mode 82.5k miles.

Meldrew

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Points
16
Location
Solihull
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 Auto
Lovely all round condition. mot [no advisories] until 27/07/2025. Agreed value with insurer £4750, FSH 18 stamps, recent service. Underside very good, re furbed wheels.
Fault free, uses no oil, no oil/water leaks. Recent new battery and serpentine belt, rear discs and pads, air horns, M metal pedals and steering wheel, push button starter, E46 armrest mod. Pristine under bonnet and hood tonneau, complete original tool kit, mot's from 2001, handbooks. manual, invoices. Fitted stainless boot rack easy removed. No hardtop included.
2 sets keys and remotes.
Reasons for sale are 1. I am 86 and insurance is being jacked up. 2. I struggle to get out. 3. Hardly used now.
I know I paid too much when I bought it off a dealer, but it turned my head and I have enjoyed summers out in it. Can be viewed in Solihull after 9th July.

£1950
 

Attachments

  • DSCF5442.webp
    DSCF5442.webp
    137.9 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCF5443 (2).webp
    DSCF5443 (2).webp
    111.9 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCN0831.webp
    DSCN0831.webp
    120.1 KB · Views: 453
  • DSCF5291.webp
    DSCF5291.webp
    105.1 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCF5293.webp
    DSCF5293.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 442
  • DSCF5446.webp
    DSCF5446.webp
    107.7 KB · Views: 453
  • DSCF5542.webp
    DSCF5542.webp
    57.6 KB · Views: 436
  • DSCF5290 (2).webp
    DSCF5290 (2).webp
    94.8 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
You can't give them away, so many for sale at sub £1500, I have taken an offer on mine at the price they want to renew the ihsurance.
 
Back
Top